CRI LIGHTING CASE STUDY
CLIENT: Knight Frank, Michael Cameron
LOCATION: 80 George St, Parramatta NSW
PRODUCT SUPPLIER: Syntech International
The Knight Frank Building at 80 George St Parramatta was originally fitted with a mixture of CFLs and linear fluorescent lamps. CRI supplied Knight Frank with compatible Syntech LED lamps to replace the original highpower
INSTALLED LED UNITS
A total of 356 LED lights were installed throughout the site, comprising of:
- ‘CFM-R’ round LED fittings to replace compact fluorescent luminaires;
- ‘RLT’ linear LED lamps in IP65 Casing to replace standard fluorescent tubes and old metal fittings.
- Annual energy savings of 78.305 megawatt-hours which is equivalent to yearly power savings of $19,0001
- A reduction in peak load of 7.59 kilowatts
- 830 Energy Savings Certificates (ESCs) were generated through the NSW Energy Savings Scheme which is equivalent to a rebate of $83002 on capital cost through the Energy Savings Scheme.
- A reduction of 83 tonnes of CO2 emissions each year, equivalent to taking 17 cars off the road.
1. This is based on an industry average blended electricity rate of 25 cent per KWhr
2. This is based on variable ESCs rate which changes on daily bases.