CRI LIGHTING CASE STUDY
CLIENT: Linevale Pty Limited
LOCATION: 195 John St, Lidcombe NSW 2141
The warehouse owned by Linevale at Lidcombe NSW 2144 was originally fitted with old high bay style lighting containing metal halide lamps. CRI supplied Linevale with compatible round LED high bays to replace the original high-power units.
INSTALLED LED UNITS
A total of 195 LED lights were installed throughout the site, comprising of:
- Round LED high bay energy efficient modern fittings to replace high bays with metal halide lamps
- Annual energy savings of 295.57 megawatt-hours which is equivalent to yearly power savings of $53,2031
- A reduction in peak load of 59.11 kW
- 3665 Energy Savings Certificates (ESCs) were generated through the NSW Energy Savings Scheme which is equivalent to a rebate of $34,5152 on capital cost through the Energy Savings Scheme.
- A reduction of 266 tonnes of CO2 emissions each year, equivalent to taking 75 cars off the road.
1. This is based on an industry average blended electricity rate of 18 cent per kWh
2. This is based on variable ESCs rate which changes on daily bases.