CRI LIGHTING CASE STUDY
CLIENT: Domain Car Park
LOCATION: St Mary’s Road, Sydney
PRODUCT SUPPLIER: Syntech International
Domain Car Park was originally fitted with a mixture of two and four foot fluorescent tubes within metal-cage luminaires. CRI supplied Domain Car Park with Syntech retrofit LED lamps to replace the original fluorescent tubes.
INSTALLED LED UNITS
A total mix of 3,500 two- and four foot LED tubes were installed throughout the site, comprising of:
- 9W ‘RLT’ linear LED lamps with microwave motion detection technology;
- 18W ‘RLT’ linear LED lamps.
- Annual energy savings of 546.2 megawatt-hours which is equivalent to yearly power bill saving in excess of $120,0001
- A reduction in peak load in excess of 71 kilowatts
- 5,800 Energy Savings Certificates (ESCs) were generated through the NSW Energy Savings Scheme which is equivalent to a rebate of $58,0002 on capital cost.
- A reduction of 580 tonnes of CO2 emissions each year, equivalent to taking 260 cars off the road.
1. Based on the industry average blended electricity rate of 22 cent per KWhr
2. Based on variable ESCs rate which changes on daily bases.