Table of Contents
Carbon Audit Data Collection Initial Enquiry
The aim of this questionnaire is to gather information necessary to provide a cost estimate and Carbon Audit Proposal for the business. Below are the standard questions asked during the Carbon Audit data collection.
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Company Address
- Number of Sites
- Total Number of Staff
- Site Locations
- Number of Staff at each Site
- Type of Business
- Brief Description of Services/Products
Energy and Carbon Audit Data Collection
- Audit or Consulting Services the Company is Interested In
- Energy Efficiency Actions/Technologies Implemented
- Can the Company Provide 12 Months of Energy Bills?
- Annual Electricity Spend
- Hours of Operation
- Total Site Area in Square Meters
- Height of Building
- Major Energy Using Appliances (If Applicable)
- Fleet of Vehicles (If Applicable)
- Flights Expenditure (If Applicable)
- Purchases from Carbon Neutral Suppliers (Yes/No)
Carbon & Energy Audit Data Collection Questionnaire
The aim of this questionnaire is to acquire the necessary information for CRI to be able to arrange a Carbon & Energy Audit Proposal for delivery by the referring organisation encompassing a site visit and the preparation of a comprehensive report for the client.
These are the types of questions you’ll be asked:
- Company Name
- Head Office Address
- Site Locations
- Type of business (professional services, retail, manufacturing, logistics, etc)
- Number of staff at each site
ENERGY EFFICIENCY ACTIONS/TECHNOLOGIES IMPLEMENTED:
- Details of actions/technologies implemented
ENERGY AUDIT DATA COLLECTION REQUIREMENTS:
- 12 months of energy bills including electricity and gas accounts
- Hours of operation (hours per day and days per week)
- Site area in square metres for each floor
- Height of building (eg. ceiling height of each floor or roof height of warehouse)
- Major energy using appliances (cold rooms, industrial equipment, furnaces, etc)
CARBON AUDIT DATA REQUIREMENTS:
- Fleet of vehicles (details including numbers and types of vehicles plus total yearly spend on fuel)
- Flights as a major spend item for business (approximate annual spend)
- Purchases from carbon neutral suppliers (paper, office supplies, etc)
CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT TERMS:
- CRI and Referring Organisation make agreements, and the performance of the Agreement shall be governed by NSW Law in Australia under the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW courts.
Use NoCO2 Certification Logos on your Products
All businesses certified under the NoCO2 Certification can automatically supply accredited carbon neutral products and services. Businesses that offer certified carbon neutral products and services position themselves to attract and retain consumers who want to reduce their impact on the climate.
CRI also offers the Carbon Neutral Product and Carbon Neutral Service Certification Programs (see CN Product and Service Programs).
How do I qualify for NoCO2 Certification?
What time limit do I have to submit audit data?
You’ll need to provide all requested data within 21 days of your initial payment, with extensions provided for certain circumstances.
Who will have access to my audit data?
Ready to get your carbon neutral certification?
Contact us if you are interested in having your business join the NoCO2 Certification Program, or specifically certification of your products. Explore the certification options available to your business under the NoCO2 Program, on your journey to becoming carbon neutral.